Are you an HDFC bank customer? If so, you may be wondering how to activate HDFC net banking. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the process of activating your net banking account as well as provide some helpful tips on how to use it. We’ll also highlight some of the benefits of HDFC net banking and answer some frequently asked questions.
How to Activate HDFC Net Banking.
If you have an account with HDFC bank and want to use the net banking facility, you will first need to activate your net banking. In this article, we will show you how to do that Digital Seva Portal.
There are two ways to activate net banking in HDFC bank- online and offline. Let’s take a look at both methods:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank- www.hdfcbank.com.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Login’ button located at the top right corner of the page.
- On the next page, select ‘Personal Banking’ from the drop-down menu and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the next page, enter your Customer ID and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to set up a new password for your net banking account. Enter a strong password and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once your password is set, you will be taken to your net banking dashboard where you can start using all the features of net banking.
- Visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch and request a net banking activation form from the customer service representative.
2 Fill out all the required details in the form and submit it at the counter along with a self-attested copy of your PAN card or Passport Voter’s ID card or Driving License. Upon verification of your documents, your net banking account will be activated within 2 working days and you will receive an SMS notification about it on your registered mobile number.
Once your net banking account is activated, you can start using it to transfer funds, pay bills, view account statements, and more.